WordPress Speed Optimisation Service
Improve user engagement with fast, compelling experiences.
Web page speed improves the user experience and core business metrics. Pages that load near instantly & enable you to offer a consistently fast experience across all devices often translate in improvements in the numbers that matter, such as time spent on page, return visits and CTRs.
Tests show that conversions fall by 12% for every second a page takes to load and that 53% of smartphone users will abandon a page entirely if it takes more than 3 seconds to load. Those are pretty scary numbers. For paid advertisers, those stats could mean a good chunk of budget wasted on ad clicks that never get to your pages in the first place.
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog
Posted: 04 Apr 2019 02:19 AM PDT
What influences your page speed score the most?
So far, this hasn’t changed at all, and technical optimization still rules organic Google rankings. The only “but” is that there are now 22 factors to optimize for instead of just 9 that we used to have a couple of months ago. The good news is that your page speed score can be significantly boosted as all these parameters are totally fixable and optimisable.
- Avoid multiple page redirects
- Properly size images
- Defer unused CSS
- Minify CSS
- Efficiently encode images
- Enable text compression
- Preload key requests
- Avoid enormous network payloads
- Defer offscreen images
- Reduce server response times (TTFB)
- Eliminate render-blocking resources
- Use video formats for animated content
- Pre-connect to required origins
- Serve images in next-gen formats
- Ensure text remains visible during webfont load
- Minimize main-thread work
- Serve static assets with an efficient cache policy
- Avoid an excessive DOM size
- Minimize Critical Requests Depth
- Measure performance
We’re EXPERTS at WordPress speed optimization and can quickly help your site
reach blazing fast speeds to get your site loading in the blink of an eye.
Take a look at some of the results we’ve got for some of our clients
- Includes an in-depth caching solution, as well as CDN installation if needed. Guaranteed ‘A’ rating or your money back.
- Upgrade to a full cache setup for a better performing site
The Essentials pack
- We’ll start with the core essentials to help you get your site humming along smooth as silk.
Our Guaranteed “A” Rating – Money Back Guarantee
If you purchase our Premium WordPress Speed Optimisation Service, we’ll give you a money back guarantee that we can give your site an “A” rating on GTMetrix. So if we can’t deliver that promise, we’ll refund you your money, no questions asked.
HOWEVER – please note that for some websites, because of your design you may be including some elements on your site which trigger red flag warnings on GTmetrix. In almost every case, these items will NOT affect the actual load time of your site regardless of them reducing your score on GTmetrix. We will test your site with and without these elements active to verify and will notify you if your site is one of these cases. In such cases, we will recommend choosing the route which leaves you with the best overall site speed.
Please note, this service is ONLY FOR WORDPRESS WEBSITES.
We will need admin credentials for your WordPress site as well as Cpanel details to ensure quality service. If you are unable to provide these please contact us to see how we can help.
Related Service: SEO Audit & Review